- Please specify an address at which you will be available to take delivery between 7:30am and 6:30pm / Monday - Friday
- We now deliver on Saturdays for only £13
- Our couriers will leave a calling card if you are not in when delivery is attempted, they will then attempt to deliver again on the next working day
- You can contact the couriers to arrange a re-delivery direct with themselves if you wish or you can call or email us and we'll do it for you
- Unfortunately we CANNOT guarantee specific times for deliveries - times are allocated by the courier depending on that days computer generated route and the number of parcels
Delivery Times and Charges
ONE OFF DELIVERY CHARGES - we only charge one lot of postage and packing to mainland UK addresses no matter how much you order!*
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands, Islands and Northern & Southern Ireland)
next working day
3-4 working days
Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland
Please note costs will be confirmed via our telephone sales team on 01429 852859, but as a guide these charges will apply to the following areas-
Northern Ireland- £14.95
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Highlands and Islands of Scotland (including - Orkney, Paisley, Perth, Wick and Thorso, Inverness, Isle of Arran, Isle of Canna, Isle of Coll, Isle of Colonsay, Isle of Cumbrae, Isle of Eigg, Isle of Jura, Isle of Rhum and Isle of Skye - this list is not exhaustive)
next working day
3-4 working days
Some delays may occur in deliveries to the following postcode zones: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH and TD.
Express delivery orders should be delivered as per the table below.
**Express delivery next working day for orders placed by 12:30pm Mon-Thu - £1.95
**Express Delivery orders placed at the weekend or Bank Holidays will be despatched on the next working day
(please note that orders placed on Friday pre 12:30pm for next day delivery will be delivered on Monday)
Which Couriers do you use?
We use UK MAIL, Interlink or Royal Mail depending on the size of the parcel, delivery method required or delivery address.
GFS (parcels sent via UK MAIL or INTERLINK): www.justshoutgfs.com
DHL Parcel UK (formerly UK MAIL): https://www.ukmail.com/manage-my-delivery/manage-my-delivery
ROYAL MAIL: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item
DIRECT FROM SUPPLIER: most direct deliveries are despatched within 7 working days - please call us on 01429852859 for additional details.
Do you deliver outside of the UK?
Yes! We arrange overseas deliveries to Europe.
Place orders by telephone on 44 (0)1429 852859. Each overseas delivery has its carriage charge determined by zones according to our courier firm and we usually charge at cost price for this. Alternatively if you want to use our own delivery firm and arrange it yourself we can charge you for the goods cost only and make the order ready for your collection - we can let you know the size and the weights of each parcel at your request.
- To place an order add the COUNTRY you are ordering from in the POSTCODE field for your delivery address.
- Please send us an email confirming your order or if you have any questions before you place your order.
- Once your order is placed we will charge any additional carriage to your payment card, any changes to this will be notified. Orders can take up to 14 days for delivery.